Excuse my ignorance (re editor)

When i get my fm2010 on friday, I would like to start my game with the next step on the english pyramid (Ryman,Unibond,Zammareto Premier).

I watched the tuturial on how to do this and it all seems easy enough.However I like to play my games with a huge database, will the correct squads be there for the likes of Frickley Athletic,Borehamwood etc or will they have to be inputted manually?

Thanks in Advance.

When i get my fm2010 on friday, I would like to start my game with the next step on the english pyramid (Ryman,Unibond,Zammareto Premier).

I watched the tuturial on how to do this and it all seems easy enough.However I like to play my games with a huge database, will the correct squads be there for the likes of Frickley Athletic,Borehamwood etc or will they have to be inputted manually?

Thanks in Advance.

Just had a look on my FM09 save and there are some of the real players for borehamwood already there.

As far as i know you just have to make sure you select to load all the english players (and i'd imagine all the nationalitys in the team ie. leamington - my local team - has a US player so i'd assume to have him in FM10 i'd have to make sure all US players are loaded).

Can't speak for the Northern or Southern Leagues, but the Isthmian League should have full first team squads for every team. Due to the nature of youth/reserve football at our level, generally they haven't been researched unless exceptional, and so you'll be relying on grey players/newgens to fill those squads initially.

Archived