Team selection question (kinda noob question)

Is there a way if we could get in FM11 the Assistant Manager could maybe ask if our team has got more than 23 players if for e.g in the league cup we could get them to put out a younger side?. Because I have the ability to have more players so that if I don't want to put out a strong side for e.g the champions league or something maybe we could it that way.

Is there a way if we could get in FM11 the Assistant Manager could maybe ask if our team has got more than 23 players if for e.g in the league cup we could get them to put out a younger side?. Because I have the ability to have more players so that if I don't want to put out a strong side for e.g the champions league or something maybe we could it that way.

Does that make sense to anyone??

It made perfect sense to me.

It would be quite a nice addition if you could ask your ass man to pick the strongest selection possible for a match, or to pick the strongest youth selection available. But how many people would use it? Picking your own teams is a rather important part of the game after all.

It made perfect sense to me.

It would be quite a nice addition if you could ask your ass man to pick the strongest selection possible for a match, or to pick the strongest youth selection available. But how many people would use it? Picking your own teams is a rather important part of the game after all.

You can get him to select the strongest youth side by unticking the senior and reserve squads.

You can get him to select the strongest youth side by unticking the senior and reserve squads.

True enough, but it would leave him with your U18s to pick from. You'd have to drop any players from your 1st/reserve squads that you'd like to be considered, down to the U18s. Quicker to pick your own team rather than do that and stick them back into the right squads.

Archived