A TI Problem I didnt expect!

The new TI Wizard is great, just what I always wanted!,...but I have found the message from the Ass Man "Too big a gap between Defence & Midfield" (I think it was 442 with Fluid Mentality, I forget the other settings but no sliders have been tweaked). Surely that should not happen with the new Wizard???????

Well, the wizard is there to make tactics more understandable to the users and easier to create one by using footballing terms rather than slider notch language. Yet, it does NOT serve to prevent people from making bad settings at all. You still need to come up with your own input, not every tactic created in the wizard will work well, as it should be.

Well, the wizard is there to make tactics more understandable to the users and easier to create one by using footballing terms rather than slider notch language. Yet, it does NOT serve to prevent people from making bad settings at all. You still need to come up with your own input, not every tactic created in the wizard will work well, as it should be.

You misunderstand, all the settings were default - so how come a tactic that the Wizard "generated" itself has a mentallity breakdown in it?, or is it just the Ass Mans opinion? Its just something I would not have expected, thats all.

Archived