I feel like such a nerd...

How are you getting yours a day early?

lot's of people have theirs today, it all depends on when websites/companies decide to dispatch. It seems because of the Royal Mail strike many are sending it out early to make sure they don't get caught in the backlog.

Can't wait to get mine in Singapore! I will be managing Manchester United of course and guiding them to at least 100 seasons of winning the quadruple!!!!! To win everything there is to win the world of football! Plus managing England and making them win the World Cup and European Championships for as long as my hard disk can take it!! Roll on FM 2010! :D

But knowing it's coming tomorrow I cannot sleep, I only play FM and Fifa and have mocked some friends for being excitied about games like COD or GTA.

I've never felt like this before, very weird.

hehe, ya not the only 1, FM pre Order a day early..and a I7 920+5870 Computer tomorrow..it's better than christmas. :p:D

Can't wait to get the game , I've been playing CM/FM since CM2, Last Fm I played was 2008, which was not as good as my favorite in the series FM07, played the demo on FM10, and I think Miles and his team have done a excellent job ones again. I think this will be the best game yet. Roll on FM11!!!

Archived