Pa & ca

This is probably a stupid question, but I have been thinking.

In the game, can you move attribute points around?

Instead of just increasing them all, through training & match time, can 2 be slowly changed around?

For example, say you had a DC with 16 for finishing (not an important stat for a DC) and 4 for tackling (very important).

Would you be able to (eventually) get those numbers to change around so he maybe had 12 to 14 for tackling and 6 to 8 for finishing?

Apologies if you don't get it, I may have phrased it wrong. I only ask because I see so many screenshots of players with the perfect weight of attributes for their position.

Maybe its my coaching set up.

Or, my tactics ;)

If you reduce a specific training schedule so that particular specialities are not covered then attributes will fall and will rise with intensive training in a particular area.

So, yes. I take his attacking training down, and increase the defending one, and with the right amount of match time, I should see an improvement? :)

You need to bear in mind that the attributes are weighted according to position, so you'll never get a 4 point drop in finishing and a 4 point rise in tackling for a DC. Tackling is far more important to DCs than finishing, so you'll maybe get a 4 point drop in finishing and a 1 or 2 point rise in tackling. Obviously it's not that simple because other attributes will be affected too.

With the right training etc it can be done, but it will be harder the older the player is...someone up nearing 30s forget it, no chance unless his adapability is 19/20. Ie Henry Barca (Despite his age its easy to change him to a left winger, i know this is a different concept compeletly but it implys the same sorta thing)

Archived