Craziest or oddest thing that's happened to you on the demo?

The other team making a cross from a corner kick, my keeper grabs the ball in a tough situation (in the middle of 2 players) then suddenly he looks back and throws the ball giving the other team another corner, there was nobody injured btw .. i think that was the stupidest thing until now.

Alex Ferguson having a stroke and selling Nani for £5m was up there. Oh and Birmingham City signed Iaquinta, being a blues fan i hope thats indicative of things to come!!

wow really? Chelski always sign Iaquinta on the games I've started.

My striker being clean through on goal (against Chelski in the 83rd minute at 1-1) after beating the goalie, only to hit it out for a throw. All because a player was injured near my goal and the ball was put out so they could recieve treatment.

That made me laugh out loud! I can only begin to imagine how infuriating that must have been...

For me when the gk had a goal kick and he kicked it into the stands for no reason.

lol that happens far too often. It's the other players randomly booting teh ball out of play (usually from near midfield out through my own goal line for a corner) for no reason that gets me.

My striker being clean through on goal (against Chelski in the 83rd minute at 1-1) after beating the goalie, only to hit it out for a throw. All because a player was injured near my goal and the ball was put out so they could recieve treatment.

That is priceless!

I'm too young to actually have witnessed/remember this, but I've heard stories of Pele actually doing something similar in an international game. Anyone that has watched the King venture to fill us in? Truth or urban legend?

I'm too young to actually have witnessed/remember this, but I've heard stories of Pele actually doing something similar in an international game. Anyone that has watched the King venture to fill us in? Truth or urban legend?

Paolo Di Canio once famously caught a cross because the opposition goalie was down injured. That's the closest I've heard of.

Though the daftest RL refereeing decision I've seen was in 1992 when Rob Lee's 70 yard strike (I'm not kidding) against Brentford was disallowed so that we could have an indirect free kick for one of their players being offside in our half.

Archived