FM10 Arsenal Edition - Demo Availible now!

Hi guys,

As there has been nothing official announced, that I've seen at least, about this, I thought I'd alert you to the availability of the Football Manager 2010 Arsenal Version demo.

The download link is at the bottom of the page, so you can either scroll straight down or have a look at it before downloading.

If you haven't heard, last December SI and SEGA signed a deal with Arsenal FC to release a special edition of Football Manager 2009 based on Arsenal.

This game is again being released for FM10, however it will be coming out the same day as the normal Football Manager 2010, meaning Arsenal fans won't be at a disadvantage.

There are two skins with this demo; the FM10 Arsenal and normal FM10. There is no dark version in this edition.

Screenshots

Start Screen (this will obviously change once there are more options such as New Game and Load Last Game)

Home Page

Club Information including all three Arsenal kits

News Item

Processing

Cesc Fabregas complete with player picture

Alexandre Song complete with player picture

Mark Randall complete with player picture

Benik Afobe complete with player picture

Sean McDermott complete with player picture

What's Different?

- Almost all Arsenal players have official photographs

- The default skin is customised with Arsenal colours, which you can see in the screenshots

- The Arsenal kits are on the club information screen

- Both the large and small badge are in the game

- The Start Screen has Fabregas,van Persie, Arshavin and Walcott instead of the normal players, and shows The Emirates.

Download Links

PC Users - Download it here!

MAC Users - sorry, the demo is only available for PC.

Enjoy!

i personally cannot see the point in this arsenal edition release.

by the looks of it, there are only player pics which lets face it are not great. you can download better player packs etc.

there are no stadiums so its just the badges, logos and player pics.

dissapointing

cant see what all the fuss is about i mean come on its only arsenal :) and there allways cheating :)

• SI Staff
i personally cannot see the point in this arsenal edition release.

by the looks of it, there are only player pics which lets face it are not great. you can download better player packs etc.

there are no stadiums so its just the badges, logos and player pics.

dissapointing

cant see what all the fuss is about i mean come on its only arsenal :) and there allways cheating :)

It's aimed at Arsenal fans and will be sold through the Arsenal website and the Arsenal club shops. We're not expecting fans of any other team to go out and buy this ;)

• SI Staff
Wonder why they chose Arsenal as we all know Man Utd are the biggest club in the country, with the biggest support and oh have won more trophies than any other club :D

Arsenal are the closest club to SI Towers so it's a lot easier to sort out meetings and all that jazz.

Lol, I'd buy it just to be able to have a laugh at that start screen. :D

They all seem to be mis-shapen, and their heads are bigger than their body's. Arshavin's picture looks like its in a completely differen light, Van Persie's head is protruding at a very odd angle to the rest of his body (and his facial expression is hardly that of excitement), Arshavin's knees are completely white and his kneck looks elongated, making him look a tad ape-ish whilst walking.

Apart from that, good job. (I'm not having a go here, just thought it looked very funny)

Arsenal are the closest club to SI Towers so it's a lot easier to sort out meetings and all that jazz.

lol ok that's good enough for me, plus it rains alot in manchester and there music is rather indie than jazz :D

Lol, I'd buy it just to be able to have a laugh at that start screen. :D

They all seem to be mis-shapen, and their heads are bigger than their body's. Arshavin's picture looks like its in a completely differen light, Van Persie's head is protruding at a very odd angle to the rest of his body (and his facial expression is hardly that of excitement), Arshavin's knees are completely white and his kneck looks elongated, making him look a tad ape-ish whilst walking.

Apart from that, good job. (I'm not having a go here, just thought it looked very funny)

if you notice, arshavin, persie and fabregas all have the same right hand, just at different angles!

Try renaming the file and make sure it has .exe at the end.

Something like arsenalfm10demo.exe

Let me know if it works:)

cheers mate, I didnt try it, I think I'll stick with the normal demo.

Arsenal's website has the price at £9.99. :eek:

Other than the price, i don't see the point in having a special club edition. I doubt i'd bother buying a Liverpool version if one were available. Well, i might, but say if they changed their mind and pulled it at the last minute before release, i wouldn't care one iota. Each to their own i suppose.

Arsenal's website has the price at £9.99. :eek:

Other than the price, i don't see the point in having a special club edition. I doubt i'd bother buying a Liverpool version if one were available. Well, i might, but say if they changed their mind and pulled it at the last minute before release, i wouldn't care one iota. Each to their own i suppose.

The £9.99 one is FM09 Arsenal Edition :thup:

The FM10 one is £29.99.

It's aimed at Arsenal fans and will be sold through the Arsenal website and the Arsenal club shops. We're not expecting fans of any other team to go out and buy this ;)

were can u get it just from the arsenal shop im from ireland and id love the afc version

Archived