Tottenham's New Stadium

As it has been in the news today and it is just an application then at the moment then I will have to say no. What SI do in the later patches, i.e. after the first one then who knows. It does look pretty impressive though! :)

Can't wait for it!

Valencia's new stadium is on the editor

Yes maybe but Valencia were supposed to move into thie new stadium for the 09/10 season but due to financial difficulties the building of the stadium has stopped I think. That was all planned to go ahead but the proposed tottenham move is not even in the pipeline yet. :)

Yes maybe but Valencia were supposed to move into thie new stadium for the 09/10 season but due to financial difficulties the building of the stadium has stopped. That was all planned to go ahead but the proposed tottenham move is still very much in the pipe line. :)

The planning permission will go through it virtual a done deal!

Quote from the news report provivded by amer 'Naming rights to the venue will be sold off to a sponsor,' dont no what other people think but I really dont like this but it looks to be very common today. I understand that it provides vast sums of income but I think it looks a bit tacky and not very traditional. :)

Quote from the news report provivded by amer 'Naming rights to the venue will be sold off to a sponsor,' dont no what other people think but I really dont like this but it looks to be very common today. I understand that it provides vast sums of income but I think it looks a bit tacky and not very traditional. :)

Money Talks nowadays ask Arsenal!

Quite blatently ripped off the wavy roof thing from our stadium. Poor old Spurs always playing catch up with Arsenal.

edit; Does anyone know why they've gone for all the stuff around it? Planning might want that to be taken out to ease transport problems.

Quite blatently ripped off the wavy roof thing from our stadium. Poor old Spurs always playing catch up with Arsenal.

edit; Does anyone know why they've gone for all the stuff around it? Planning might want that to be taken out to ease transport problems.

Just like Arsenal stole the wavy roof off Man City.;)

We'll the derby will interesting

Stunning new stand. Hopefully my season ticket/seat gets 'moved' to that stand. Surely the 'park lane' season ticket holders need to be shifted into that stand as a priority?

edit: wow, could I mention the word 'stand' any more in the above sentence?

Stunning new stand. Hopefully my season ticket/seat from the current stand gets 'moved' to that stand. Surely the 'park lane' stand season ticket holders need to be shifted into that stand as a priority?

I win. ;)

Stunning new stand. Hopefully my season ticket/seat from the current stand gets 'moved' to that stand. Surely the 'park lane' stand season ticket holders need to be shifted into that stand as a priority?

I win. ;)

Your both Spurs season ticket holder from the same stand? Cool is'nt the world a small place, lol! :cool:

Edit: Oh I see what you did arsenal!! lol

It would be way to early to put that into the game already, it gonna take years to get all the permits and then the people who is living close need to approve it, and some of them will surely delay it. Remember how long it took for Arsenal just to start building because of all people complaining.

Amer: I really having a hard time understanding how money talks and Arsenal are equal?, yes they sold out the stadium name but you need to take in consideration how much money they had to loan to finance the new stadium.

edit; Does anyone know why they've gone for all the stuff around it? Planning might want that to be taken out to ease transport problems.[/quote

It's because its designed by the same architect.

I win. ;)

I hope that there is the small middle tier on the new east stand somewhere in the middle or just to one side that should be a fantastic view (just something similar to what I had for the last 8 years). Chances are that it will probably be like wembley and it will be for corporate people only.

Given that the decision is only at planning permission stage, I think it is safe to say that it wont be in the game on release or in the first patch.

So what makes liverpool new stadium in the game a few years back!

looks awesome, and contrary to some comments its not going to be overun by corp hospitality, design was heavily influenced by the ordinary fan, hence the one tier stand. Spurs have done pretty much everything they can to get this moving and they are saying we will be in by 2012. the nice thing is we have been able to see all of the mistakes the goons made and improve on them - i.e. dont build too many flats that you cant sell, and lack of atmosphere.:D

No chance everything is in place

Everything is in place? How about the impact of the thousands of neighbours that could oppose the plan? You could have the best plan drawn up by the best architects with everybody benefiting from it but if enough people say "nay" it's back to the drawing board.

Also not to forget that a portion of the planning application rests on the removal of 2 grade II listed buildings and we all know how difficult it is to get councils and indeed locals to agree to minor modifications to a listed building imagine the difficulty in getting them to agree to let you remove not 1 but 2.

I do like the artists impressions of the new stadium though, it looks the business

I hope it gets included as regardless whether this specific plan gets the go ahead, the intention is there and Spurs will more than likely be in a new stadium by 2015 whether it's this one of another one.

who cares about some stingey old grade 2 buildings. re-generate the area! plus create a great new stadium.

I agree that the area is in need of regeneration, but you can't discount the power of the people that dislike change even if it would benefit their area.

I hope it goes through and that the plan is fulfilled as it looks like it will be a fantastic place to go.

I agree that the area is in need of regeneration, but you can't discount the power of the people that dislike change even if it would benefit their area.

I hope it goes through and that the plan is fulfilled as it looks like it will be a fantastic place to go.

Hopefully a world cup venue 2018!

Archived