Birmingham takeover??

waz

I am playing with Birmingham on FM and notice that the takeover of Birmingham is not done on the game. This would obviously have a big effect on transfer kitty

Hope they sort this out as i need more £££ anyone know?

I am playing with Birmingham on FM and notice that the takeover of Birmingham is not done on the game. This would obviously have a big effect on transfer kitty

Hope they sort this out as i need more £££ anyone know?

It happened after the data lock for the gold version of the game. It will be included in the data update released on 30th October.

It happened after the data lock for the gold version of the game. It will be included in the data update released on 30th October.

I'm fairly certain that's incorrect. Afaik, the only data issue that will be changed for release is Stephen Carr being retired, and this is being fixed in code rather than with a new database.

• 3 weeks later...
£40m to spend as a Blues manager, the dream on FM is finally a reality!

Keep Right On!

So he said originally, but all Yeung has done since he took over is make complaints about the finances of the club, making people think he's looking for excuses to not make that kind of money available in January. I'm think more in the region of £15m will be made available.

Archived