I just deleted the demo

It started making me a fool, i was getting mad at the inability to continue past the 6 months, and was rather being very mad during the months since i knew it was always going to have a SAD ending.

This way, i have 5 days to get my enthusiasm up the roof, and just hit the real game with a BANG!

Anyone on the same thoughts?

Played one game on the demo and finished it on the first weekend of release. Not becasue I did not love it but becasue I loved it so much that I wanted a longer gap before the game is released in full so I can appreciate and look forward to it more if that makes sense. :)

Too much of a good thing and all of that!

I never wanted to get fully stuck into the demo mainly due to the size of the database. I'd rather get the full game then choose a number of playable leagues and a large database and then get stuck in.

Must admit though, I liked what I saw of the new game.

Played one game on the demo and finished it on the first weekend of release. Not becasue I did not love it but becasue I loved it so much that I wanted a longer gap before the game is released in full so I can appreciate and look forward to it more if that makes sense. :)

Too much of a good thing and all of that!

yeah i agree with this , and yeah it makes sense

I downloaded the demo, and it sat on my machine for more than a week before I finally played it. Then I played the demo for all of one week of game time. It was just enough to see the new tactics creator, the new touchline instructions, the new graphics engine, the new skin, and a few other new features.

Otherwise I can't be bothered, because there is no editor to activate unplayable leagues, we're stuck with a pathetically small database that gives people a false belief that the game is faster, we don't have the new options to retain players in more ways, and there is the built-in time limit.

So I've had no enthusiasm or excitement for the demo, and I'll simply be waiting for Thursday night at 7:00 PM my local time here in the U.S. Then it will be time to download from Steam and finally enjoy the real thing.

I couldn't get into the demo, never can. Don't think I've ever made it to Xmas.

The furthest I got was to October with Notts County. Having all of the money in the world kind of wears off after a while. Deleted the demo, and just about to uninstall FM08 (I only get every other game as I like long careers and huge editing projects which I would never get through otherwise).

I had no choice but to delete the demo as it caused a confliction with my graphics card and left my screen resolution completely screwed. In the end I had to do a complete restore. I deleted 09 a while back as I had several issues with the injury bug that had apparently been fixed in 9.3.0. Been playing 08 for the past few weeks and will stick with that...luckily I backed up my save before I had to wipe my hard drive.

I deleted the demo a few days ago, i only downloaded it too see what the new features were like. Once i played a few matches I deleted it as I see no point in playing it til the end because i will not carry it on when the full game is out

I deleted the demo a few days ago, i only downloaded it too see what the new features were like. Once i played a few matches I deleted it as I see no point in playing it til the end because i will not carry it on when the full game is out

Same here, would be quite pointless to carry on with it when tested it all.

Archived