Official reviews thread discussion thread

Norweigan reviews are often out of 6. Don't know why. We just got another one in from Norway, which was also 5/6.

In 1952 a journalist in Norways biggest daily newspaper started "throwing a dice" in his reviews. The following years more and more newspapers, magazines and tv-programs followed, and to day "the dice" is the most used reference in reviews in Norway.

Good or bad, I hardly take reviews that seriously. There was that whole issue with Gamespot a while back and I've read that various developers or publishers do some kind of presentation about the game to the reviewer which is a bit rubbish, and it never says how long they've played it or how far they've got etc etc.

I prefer to go off what people on Internet forums say to be honest at least that way you can really take the good and bad.

I prefer to go off what people on Internet forums say to be honest at least that way you can really take the good and bad.

Yeah me too. Gaming press have been really really bad the last couple of years and it's only going downhill, i pretty much only listen to people on forums and friends now.

• SI Staff
In 1952 a journalist in Norways biggest daily newspaper started "throwing a dice" in his reviews. The following years more and more newspapers, magazines and tv-programs followed, and to day "the dice" is the most used reference in reviews in Norway.

Wow - thanks for the explanation :thup:

the cvg review is ******** imo

It's by the same reviewer who did the review for Eurogamer.

Archived