Where are YOU buying FM2010?

Where are YOU buying FM2010?  

503 members have voted

1. 1. Where are YOU buying FM2010?

• Steam or another Digital Download site
    • Tesco/Asda or another Supermarket
    • A highstreet retailer such as GAME
    • Play.com, Amazon or another online store.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zavvi. If I had an option to buy it from a store, I would have. The only problem is, I live in . . . Israel.

I hope that the delay getting the game through them won't be too long, even though I know it's pretty predictable it will be long.

I live near a new 24Hour Asda in Castleford. Will it be on sale at midnight??

Depends how motivated the staff are i guess !

I'm gettin mine at gamestation at 9am, 3p more expensive than tesco but i'll get the free journal with it, i hope anyway :)

I've got the day off on Friday so I was planning to go to my local Tesco store and pick it up at 12.

On the otherhand.....................bit of subject change. I use steam on my desktop but have never bothered installing it on my laptop. If I get it on Steam will it let me download it on the two systems through the one account. I usually buy a disc version so I can put it on both.

The closest shop to me. I originally thought about just steaming it as I did with 09 but despite the convenience.... there's something extra special about running out, getting the box and rushing home with it in your grubby little hands.

that and if something goes wrong with the install then I can do it again rather than have to trust my internet connection to be fast enough to download it again sharpish.

Depends how motivated the staff are i guess !

I'm gettin mine at gamestation at 9am, 3p more expensive than tesco but i'll get the free journal with it, i hope anyway :)

Do you get that free journal if you buy it in the shop? I thought it was only if you pre order it?

Archived