How many is too much?

yep i agree with passion fruit i have a mac OSX (version 10.58) and the fm tells me to have only english leagues (till league 2( when i click recommend but i normally have that and top league of spain, france, italy, germany, scotland, Portugal & sometimes brazil or argentina but basically its up to you and depends on your computer

yep i agree with passion fruit i have a mac OSX (version 10.58) and the fm tells me to have only english leagues (till league 2( when i click recommend but i normally have that and top league of spain, france, italy, germany, scotland, Portugal & sometimes brazil or argentina but basically its up to you and depends on your computer

I have a pretty excellent laptop (not bragging) and I usually run about 20 leagues or so with no problem. Wasn't sure how much of a performance issue adding so many additional players would be.

• Administrators
I belive loading players from 48 nations would make your pc want to kill itself. You could try making ddt.files instead and load up a few clubs from each nation

Awesome tool: http://www.ddtgenerator.co.uk/

Interestingly enough, Basque isn't in the "Retain Nations" list. Hmmm...

I generally play LLM and only load deep level English leagues. I value speed over quantity. There are still tons of players to choose from and don't forget with the extra levels in the editor there will be tons of players further down the football ladder incorporated into the game to choose from, so perhaps less need for overseas Free agent and lower end pools of players.

Archived