friday is gonna be the longest day of the week

6am start - 2pm finish

twitching all day waiting to get to the shop and puchase my fm10 and then cursing every red light that delays me on the way home with my fm10 in the passenger seat, seatbelted in for safety

who else is at work on friday and will have the same urge as me to get home?

it's gonna be an excruciating final working day.... before my full weekend of FM!

6am start - 2pm finish

twitching all day waiting to get to the shop and puchase my fm10 and then cursing every red light that delays me on the way home with my fm10 in the passenger seat, seatbelted in for safety

it's gonna be an excruciating final working day.... before my full weekend of FM!

Full Weekend of FM?

What about the football? I'll have to find the time somewhere for County v Norwich!

in the past i have actually brought my laptop with me and laid it on the floor of my car and started the game installing as i drive it home. that way it's ready to play right when I get home.

i'll actually be out of town on business this Friday. Well business ends on Thursday night but I'm staying to sightsee on Friday and then returning home Friday night. So hopefully I will be able to have it downloaded and ready to go by the time I get home for my weekend-marathon.

best part about it is that i leave wednesday morning for this conference and i'm not really counting the conference as work so i just need to make it until tomorrow night with "work"

6am start - 2pm finish

then finally getting to the shop to find they are sold out already.

6am start - 2pm finish

pray that traffic ain't mad on friday lol.

pray that traffic ain't mad on friday lol.

oh traffic is always bad in leeds buddy, thats the disadvantage of living and working in a busy city (londons far worse though and manchester)

Nice hours of work!!

flexible hours as long as i do 8 hours per day i can start anytime i want between 6am and 10am... i'm choosing the earliest so i can get home sooner

flexible hours as long as i do 8 hours per day i can start anytime i want between 6am and 10am... i'm choosing the earliest so i can get home sooner

I do 6am to 2pm as well, and with a strike day on saturday even more FM10 time!!!

6am start - 2pm finish

Working friday night shift so will be down the shops early friday morning with the wife who has promised me fm for christmas and am having it early !!! Then will be playing all friday to monday nights joy

Working friday night shift so will be down the shops early friday morning with the wife who has promised me fm for christmas and am having it early !!! Then will be playing all friday to monday nights joy

aw thats not very kind, your wife said she will get it for your Christmas present knowing that you like FM , but you say shut up woman i want my game now. Give it to me or ill buy it myself. lol

oh traffic is always bad in leeds buddy, thats the disadvantage of living and working in a busy city (londons far worse though and manchester)

I work flexi as well, so I crawl in at 10am and go home about 6.30pm-7pm!

Archived