loanees come back and say 'loan was a complete waste of time'?!

last season.. and the season before... i sent basically all my young starlets (who's potential abilites are all 'good premiership' or 'leading premiership' and current abilites all lower leagues) to clubs in the lower leagues. some league 2, some league 1... they all did ok.. average ratings of 6.5 or something like that. most of them were spanish, but some english.

they all went for the season.. and when they came back at the end most of them said they were 'glad to come back as they found playing at such a low level a complete waste of time'?

was it a waste of time!? would they have been better in the reserves!? or did the actually benefit but they just dont know it....

Same, I sent out a GK with good potential out on a season long loan to a L2 side, he played the full season and came back happy. Then the next season I sent him out to a L1 side, and when he came back he gave me the whole "playing at that level is a waste of time" confused me, alright.

last season.. and the season before... i sent basically all my young starlets (who's potential abilites are all 'good premiership' or 'leading premiership' and current abilites all lower leagues) to clubs in the lower leagues. some league 2, some league 1... they all did ok.. average ratings of 6.5 or something like that. most of them were spanish, but some english.

they all went for the season.. and when they came back at the end most of them said they were 'glad to come back as they found playing at such a low level a complete waste of time'?

was it a waste of time!? would they have been better in the reserves!? or did the actually benefit but they just dont know it....

I don't send them further down than league 1. Even then, it's the players that I don't think are going to be good enough who go to 1. Else they get loaned to the championship or fellow prem team.

Archived