Play.com Estimated Delivery Date

Now this isn't another one of these "when is my game coming?" threads as I'm not really concerned when I receive it but I've just pre-ordered FM from Play.com and I was just wondering if there is a way to find out the estimated delivery date for orders from Play.

Ideally I would like it on release day but I can't see it happening, but I would really like to know if there is a way to see the estimated delivery date and if anyone else who has ordered from Play has managed to find this information out.

Sounds like a "when is my game coming" thread to me, just worded differently. ;)

Like I said, I'm not actually bothered when it comes, I would just like a general idea, I won't be cancelling it if it says it's coming a couple of days late.

You will get it on 30th October guaranteed

How do you know that?

Play.com are using a variety of alternative carriers, so they have said. I would say that, yeah, you'll have it on Friday.

Play.com are good. I am expecting DVDs from them, and have been since mid-last week, but I won't get them until late this week, maybe next week, but that's because they're using Royal Mail for those. I'm happy to wait on them, it's nothing major anyway, but Play.com are GOOD, they are really reliable.

Defo, I would say you'll have it Friday.

was in contact with play.com :thup:

So are play.com staff going to work in the mail centres on thursday if there is a strike, just to make sure FM10 arrives? Cannot see them sending it with anyone else because of the cost. so it might get held up by one day there so you might get it on the saturday instead. But because us delivery staff might be on strike on saturday you might have to wait until Monday!!!

Archived