Can female managers have sons?

And if so, what will be the age cut off point for having them?

Obviously as women get older their ovaries stop working and they can no longer have children. This was fine when everyone was a male manager so it didn't matter how old you were. But it'd be a little gross for a 60 year old woman to have a son come through the game.

Obviously as women get older their ovaries stop working and they can no longer have children. This was fine when everyone was a male manager so it didn't matter how old you were. But it'd be a little gross for a 60 year old woman to have a son come through the game.

between this and the marriage thing I am going to assume something about you

you think weird things about FM

Okay i'll just come out and say it... you're strange. If you've nothing constructive to add simply stop writing here. :rolleyes:

Just to try and make some sense of this, does your manager have a child that comes into the game?

I remember back on the snes there was Kevin Keegan's Player Manager, where after so far into the game your character retires and you then play your own offspring. Does this happen in FM? The question never dawned on me until I read this thread.

Just to try and make some sense of this, does your manager have a child that comes into the game?

I remember back on the snes there was Kevin Keegan's Player Manager, where after so far into the game your character retires and you then play your own offspring. Does this happen in FM? The question never dawned on me until I read this thread.

Would you want this in fm? simple answer is no :thup:

Yes, it has been proved in the past that managers (although very rarely) can have sons that appear in the game.

Well when a man and a woman have ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... and then 9 months later a stork delivers the baby to the mommy and daddy!!!!!

So techincally yes they could

Just brilliant! :D

Archived