Changing Manager Name once in Game

probably not in the right section but

I made the foolish mistake of putting my name the wrong way round as in FM09 you enter your surname first, so now my name is backward

normally i would have just panned mygame and started again however by the time i had noticed the demo had ended and my aberdeen team are on a 17 game unbeaten run and im sittin top of the league and this will never happen again

How can i get this changed to be the correct name without having to wait for an in-game editor

You should be able to do this. For example, say you're a female manager but then you want to get married later on. You should be able to change your surname to match that of your husband.

Lol, that's a bit of a big stretch - considering this is a yearly game.

You should be able to do this. For example, say you're a female manager but then you want to get married later on. You should be able to change your surname to match that of your husband.

highly unlikely this will happen. even IF it did your surname would be the only one changable and your left with your first and surnames the same. who would use it for this mistake then?

Believe it or not but people get married every year. It's highly possible their names will change in the middle of the game.

Or even for example, maybe your mum has a new boyfriend, and they get married. So you, as the child, have to change your surname too. So you should be able to change your name within game without editors.

Believe it or not but people get married every year. It's highly possible their names will change in the middle of the game.

Or even for example, maybe your mum has a new boyfriend, and they get married. So you, as the child, have to change your surname too. So you should be able to change your name within game without editors.

You leave my mum out of this.

the problem i have with in game editors is the temptation to cheat and give myself loads of money, or heal my players if they get injured

guess ill have to live with it guess, suprised as well that the nickname has been removed

Archived