Offside Goals!

The amount of offside goals in this game is ridculous. you cannot say this is my tactics when everygame there is at least one offside goal, sometimes 2 and even 3 offsife goals. whats worse is, if there offside, it waits all the way until the team actually scores and celebrates BEFORE they eventually give it offside. its getting crazy!

The amount of offside goals in this game is ridculous. you cannot say this is my tactics when everygame there is at least one offside goal, sometimes 2 and even 3 offsife goals. whats worse is, if there offside, it waits all the way until the team actually scores and celebrates BEFORE they eventually give it offside. its getting crazy!

I haven't had this problem at all.

I think that you are just plain unlucky! Must be something wrong with your tactics!

Archived