Question about replicating leagues

I intend to try and create a british league with about 20 leagues at various stages of the football pyramid. I have watched the blogs that relate to doing this and would be pleased if anyone can answer my questions.Will you be able to have different transfer window rules for various levels irl football league closes end of Aug and Jan but this does not happen in non league football. Will you be able to have different levels of automatic suspensions i.e 5 yellows at certain levels ,7 at another?

I intend to try and create a british league with about 20 leagues at various stages of the football pyramid. I have watched the blogs that relate to doing this and would be pleased if anyone can answer my questions.Will you be able to have different transfer window rules for various levels irl football league closes end of Aug and Jan but this does not happen in non league football. Will you be able to have different levels of automatic suspensions i.e 5 yellows at certain levels ,7 at another?

You should be able to do this, different rules apply to each league (i think:o)

Yes to all. The blogs have shown every one of these is possible. However, I've seen that international cup competitions are possible but I'm not sure if international league competitions are. They may be, but I'm not convinced. Someone else might be able to clear this up.

Archived