Why cant you create your own tatics?

Hi everyone there is one thing that is stopping me from playing this game and its to do with not being able to create your own tatics why do we have to use the default ones i never have any sucess with them anyone else agree that this should be changed for the next game?

Hi everyone there is one thing that is stopping me from playing this game and its to do with not being able to create your own tatics why do we have to use the default ones i never have any sucess with them anyone else agree that this should be changed for the next game?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by liam crane:

Hi everyone there is one thing that is stopping me from playing this game and its to do with not being able to create your own tatics why do we have to use the default ones i never have any sucess with them anyone else agree that this should be changed for the next game? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you can create your own tactics?!? I always make my own and never use the default.

sorry!!! I misclicked and came into the wrong forum icon_frown.gif now I know what you mean about not being able to create your own tactics, didn't know that. I can see why you are peeved off about it too, as I said I never use the defaults.

Sorry again!

Thats ok mate can anyone help me out with my tatics is there a perticular fromation people have sucess with i ni it depends on which teams you pick etc but if anyone would like to tell me some sucess they have had id love to no and hear your ideas

cheers

Liam

I usually find that if you play 442 with two quick skilful wingers who have good crossing stats and have your left hand striker with good heading stats as well as other good stats of course then you are usually on to a winner. Combined with a good DM in midfield and a right hand side striker with excellent stats like Huntellar you can't really go wrong.

Archived