So far so good... A job well done (Player Naming)

CWB

Well, after being slightly dissillusioned with FM08 and vowing not to bother with FM09 (incidentally, my girlfriend bought it for me at Xmas and after trying it for a short spell, just ripped it almost straight back off) i can honestly say i was not even bothering about FM10. Usually am right in there looking for the slightest snipped of news, and this year i can't say i was too fussed.

Decided to give it one last try to see if my faith could be renewed after all the faults of FM09 and the feeling you could never really "get into a right good game". Well, all i can say is, so far so good guys and well done from what i've seen so far!

I'm more than sure there are people who are not happy with one thing or another, but i for one am not among them so far this year. Have decided to break my duck and not play as my fave team Rangers (who have been absolutely atrocious in the past few years in the game. Yes, i know that they haven't the players they used to have but when guys like Carlos Cuellar are rated almost the same as Ross Tokely then magically merge into almost Superstar status when in the Premiership, i feel the Rangers supporters are being hard-done too when trying to play as their favourite team).

Usually have a few games going at the one time, 1 with Rangers, 1 small Spanish/Italian team and 1 with Man Utd. Decided to try Man City for a change (yes, i know, going with all the money) and after signing Phillippe Mexes, Cristian Chivu and ex-Man Utd goalscoring machine Ruud Van Nistelrooy i am sitting top of the Premiership two points clear with a game in hand.

I can confess my Man Utd games can be quite boring as it's usually just an excuse to "ahem" build a dream team however i can... ok, yes, i mean cheat. Before everyone takes the moral high-ground and say's that's how i've done it with Man City, am quite happy to upload any saves to prove i've not done so with them, just let me know. I am actually taking advantage of having Mexes and Chivu stopping anything going in at my end, and the "over-rated" Calos Tevez scoring goal after goal at the other (with anything from his knee/back-side/chin or so it seem's).

Anyway's, just wanted to say my faith has been restored in the lastest edition guys so well done so far, and if the full release is as good as the demo has been so far (i.e not being hit by any bugs yet) and still being as addictive as it is then a massive well done.

Archived