Are shopto website shipping this tuesday??

tbh

so there for they do a uk mail next day courier, i just read somewhere that there despatching the game on tuesday and be there at your house for wednesday or thursday is that true. :confused: :confused:

I have ordered from them, paying the UKMail courier service for next day delivery. If they are indeed shipping out tomorrow then that DOES mean Wednesday arrival for all of us! But I expect them to hold that one off so we recieve them on Friday.

I have paid extra, with the understanding it will be delivered at the pre-order time. I have paid extra to guarentee it. I hope I get what I've paid for.

Where did you find that on Twitter?

If you google "shopto.net twitter football manager 2010 then in the searches you will see shipping this tuesday, if you click the link it says page not found, they have most probably removed it, but they did say it.

I have pre-ordered off shopto asweel, got next day delivery for £1.99, hopefully can play wednesday, will start a new game with Bolton, need to fix a few mistakes i made with them in the demo!

;)

:thup:

I posted several things today via recorded and special delivery. Even priority mail is not guaranteed to arrive next day. It probably will, but they can't guarantee. Plus there are all sorts of strikes planned for the end of the week, so don't be too disappointed if some of you don't get pre-orders until next week.

If you want it guaranteed on Friday then use either steam or a retail shop

I posted several things today via recorded and special delivery. Even priority mail is not guaranteed to arrive next day. It probably will, but they can't guarantee. Plus there are all sorts of strikes planned for the end of the week, so don't be too disappointed if some of you don't get pre-orders until next week.

If you want it guaranteed on Friday then use either steam or a retail shop

or use shopto who aren't using Royal Mail at all.;)

Archived