All the leagues in the footballing world

There are 208 nations that are part of FIFA. So, my question is, if one was to create ALL the leagues in the footballing world and play all of them, what kind of a computer does one need? Is 24GB of RAM enough to play all of the leagues the footballing world using an editor? What is the speed of the processor needed?

Eventually it would work i guess but be very slow , you should aim to an intel i7 series i7 965 and you should get 8Gb of ram

I think 24 is useless. Try the highest configuration you can afford.

Well, if one has 24GB of RAM, it might be still possible to play ALL of the leagues in 208 nations at an acceptable pace. I wonder who has tried it?

Bl00dy hell. My laptop has 2 GB and can't take any more. Runs off pig manure too ;-)

I bet your laptop could take 4GB if you swapped the 2 x 1GB DIMMS for 2 x 2GB DIMMS. I did exactly this for my brother's HP laptop recently, even though HP said 2GB was the max.

How much extra RAM you add doesn't help over a certain point, FM is a 32bit application so in Windows it can address a maximum of 2GB.

I thought I read in another thread that FM10 can take advantage of 64bit operating systems if they are present or was I just dreaming that?

How much extra RAM you add doesn't help over a certain point, FM is a 32bit application so in Windows it can address a maximum of 2GB.

Well, will this change when FM 2011 comes out? Will SI make FM a 64bit application in the future? Then, we can run and play ALL leagues effectively!

Why would you want the Papua New Guinean 2nd division in there anyway? What next, the Nauruan league or something??

i would love afull game world with every league availiable and able to manage in it would be amazing i'd spend days trawling the player search looking for bargains and the next big thing

Can't wait to play with players that have 1s for all their stats.

Well, with all of the leagues in the world being included, some players would even have a 0 rating! It would even be a challenge to make their ratings go up with a good training regime! That would be the ultimate challenge wouldn't it? I guess having all of the leagues in the world would not be possible until FM2020 or FM2030!!! I can hardly wait! :D

I ran a game with all leagues on my previous computer. It took three hours to set up and ran damned slow, but was very satisfying. It lasted five years until the save corrupted. Oh, and it crashed three or four times a season.

Personally I welcome the addition of any of leagues into the game. In particular i'd love to see some more African leagues. Oh, and the North Korean League. I can imagine their transfer rules being pretty stringent :p

I ran a game with all leagues on my previous computer. It took three hours to set up and ran damned slow, but was very satisfying. It lasted five years until the save corrupted. Oh, and it crashed three or four times a season.

Personally I welcome the addition of any of leagues into the game. In particular i'd love to see some more African leagues. Oh, and the North Korean League. I can imagine their transfer rules being pretty stringent :p

What were the specifications of your previous computer?

Well, with all of the leagues in the world being included, some players would even have a 0 rating! It would even be a challenge to make their ratings go up with a good training regime! That would be the ultimate challenge wouldn't it? I guess having all of the leagues in the world would not be possible until FM2020 or FM2030!!! I can hardly wait! :D

Not 0. 0 is in the database as a random number. What you mean is players with CA 1 and a PA of something like 5, or 2. You CAN have 'all the leagues in the world' in FM10 - if you create them yourself (or as a community here).

Archived