Interesting Transfers

Well i was just wondering what have been your most or the computers most interesting transfers in the summer window of the 2010 demo.

So far i've seen Solomon Kalou goto Man City for £10m alongside Lucas to Man City for £10m and Fabio Aurelio going to Shaktar, but by far and away the best transfer i've seen is Nani going to Atletico Madrid for £5.5m yep thats right a mere £5.5m. What an absolute bargain.

nani.png

Nani is so overated in real life.

a complete flop for £22million. for a player who was supposed to have more potential than c ronaldo upon his arrival he has been so poor and inconsistent.

i think £5.5 million is a fair price. id snap there hands off for tht money back.

I signed Vieri for Middlesbrough whilst fishing free transfers, assistant advised against the signing and even my press conference mentioned injury proneness, first week in training...... out for 3 months with hip injury haha

Haha!

I signed him for my Boro team also, went through the same motions but he never got injured thankfully. Pulled off some amazing touches and passes though assisting some good goals but i think he only scored one himself. in about 7 games.

I signed Rafa Van Der Vaart for £6m from Madrid (on the transfer list obviously) for my arsenal side, he is fricking awesome as long as you play him AMC, i'm currently playing what i like to call "The Crucifix" formation, DL DC DC DR DMC MC AMC AMC AMC ST. Alongside Rosicky and Arshavin in the other AMC slots. Works like a charm!!

Archived