Leicester City Promotion odds FM10

Not sure where to post this, don't think it is a data issue?

I have started 3 different games in the Championship and Leicester are the favourites behind Newcastle,Middlesbrough and West brom to win promotion in every game? They were in League One last season.

I know Leicester are not a small/poor squad by any means, But they have better odds than Sheff Utd and Cardiff to win promotion. I don't think they had odd's as the 4th team to win promotion in real life did they? Better odd's than Sheff Utd? I thought with it being their first season back up they would have at most an outside chance of sneaking into those playoffs.

It does not seem right but i could be wrong though.....

53678233.jpg

Hold on doesnt it say ''25-1 - Leicster'' in the list off odds then it says ''your pre-season odds of 33-1..''

He is managing QPR in that screenshot.

Obviously, the bookies recognise class when they see it. ;) In actuality though, I agree. I actually put money on us to go up this season, because I believe Nigel Pearson is onto something special here, though I know it is very difficult to get promotion on your first season after promotion, but the odds irl were 8/1 I believe, and still quite away down, tbh I think 25/1 is one of the worst odds you can get, teams like Scunthorpe get that for promotion irl. Having better odds than Cardiff and Sheff Utd seems weird though, especially considering the media prediction is 16th

A win tomowow and we are 5th though, so maybe they do know something. :D

May i ask how you managed to get a background?, added one yourself ?, i got background pictures clicked on but no one showing.

Sure, I downloaded a skin from sortitoutsi(called El torero) And changed the default background picture.

I don't think you can change the background picture for the default light and dark skin's that come with the demo. But you can change it with custom made skins.

http://www.skybet.com/skybet?action=GoEvType&id=10003361

Yeah, those odds for every team are WAY too high, they seem to be based on Premiership title odds, whereas these are promotion not title odds, and the Championship is a MUCH, MUCH more open league.

Leicester are currently 7/1 to get promoted and 28/1 to win the title.

The in game ones look more like title odds rather than promotion odds to me and even then they still look too good.

http://www.skybet.com/skybet?action=GoEvType&id=10003361

Yeah, those odds for every team are WAY too high, they seem to be based on Premiership title odds, whereas these are promotion not title odds, and the Championship is a MUCH, MUCH more open league.

Leicester are currently 7/1 to get promoted and 28/1 to win the title.

The in game ones look more like title odds rather than promotion odds to me and even then they still look too good.

Yeah looking at all those close odd's reflects how much of an open league the Championship is. :)

Yeah, Isn't 25-1 better odds than 33-1? Im not much of a gambler so i don't have much of a clue of how the odds work. But in the odd's order it goes Newcastle, 'Boro, West Brom and then Leicester ... Does that not make them 4th favourites?

Yes, you are quite right. 25-1 is better odds than 33-1!

Archived