New Leagues

Hello guys

If you wanted to add say the unibond premier division and so on, do you need to create from scratch or can you just make it playable because there will be such a league like there has been in previous seasons, you just couldn't play it.

Please Help Me because come next friday i dont want to waste time i will just want to play the game.

Thanks.

Ter confirmed in a reply to me in another thread that there are a lot more lower league teams in the FM10 database compared to FM09. That should mean that English tier 8 and maybe 9 teams are properly researched and those leagues can be activated and joined to the pyramid in just a few easy clicks, as is shown in the videos.

Ter confirmed in a reply to me in another thread that there are a lot more lower league teams in the FM10 database compared to FM09. That should mean that English tier 8 and maybe 9 teams are properly researched and those leagues can be activated and joined to the pyramid in just a few easy clicks, as is shown in the videos.

Does that mean that it is impossible to create ALL the leagues in the English Football League System up till level 24???

Does that mean that it is impossible to create ALL the leagues in the English Football League System up till level 24???

It means many are in the database, but the extra ones you'd have to create yourself. A lot of work as SB says if you do it thoroughly. For me, I'll be creating extra clubs and leaving the AI to fill in squads and other details.

Archived