Leeds Rep Far Too High

Playing as leeds is far too easy, I can assemble as squad capable of competing in the Premier League, we would have no chance of getting Dos Santos, Smolarek etc. Come on SI I like a challenge but this will put me off playing as my beloved Leeds this year unfortunately.

Playing as leeds is far too easy, I can assemble as squad capable of competing in the Premier League, we would have no chance of getting Dos Santos, Smolarek etc. Come on SI I like a challenge but this will put me off playing as my beloved Leeds this year unfortunately.

i signed lauren and sibierski on the demo lmao

we do attract better than average players for league 1 but come on lauren?

ok so sam vokes turned down half the championship to come on loan to us this week but still

i signed lauren and sibierski on the demo lmao

we do attract better than average players for league 1 but come on lauren?

ok so sam vokes turned down half the championship to come on loan to us this week but still

Hasnt Super Sib retired now? Im sure its only recently like, so he may not be in the full game.

i'll wait for the full game, i'm gonna try a few former leeds players

although when the full game is out i'm really wanting to do a garforth town save tier 8 england, a local leeds team

Are they in the Zamaretto league? My current local team are the Zamaretto and i worked that out to be tier 8 aswell.

Are they in the Zamaretto league? My current local team are the Zamaretto and i worked that out to be tier 8 aswell.

Correction. Just wiki'd it and Rugby Town are in tier 7, the Zamaretto Southern League Premier Division. I just hope i can work out how to activate the league as im rubbish with editing.

I got Andy Carroll on loan for the season. Isn't he a starter for Newcastle this season? I doubt this would happen IRL.

Indeed he is, in fact he is arguably the best striker we have at the moment, until Ameobi comes back. Shearer, Owen to Carroll and Ameobi :(

Indeed he is, in fact he is arguably the best striker we have at the moment, until Ameobi comes back. Shearer, Owen to Carroll and Ameobi :(

Ameobi has contributed more to Newcastle this season that Owen did last season and he's also been injured for the majority of our games!

As for Andy Carroll - it may be a stretch comparing him to Shearer but he has it all in place to be the next Geordie legend and possibly even the next number 9. He's a better overall footballer than Ameobi ever was and he has age on his side (he's still so young).

Within 2 years the Toon will be back in the Premiership with Steven Taylor as captain and Andy Carroll on the fringes of the England squad. You heard it here first!

And as for attracting ex-Leeds players, surely the only three worth bringing back are Ferdinand, Woodgate and Keane? I'm guessing their inflated reputation doesn't quite stretch that far though... ;)

Archived