Couple of questions

All for FM10

1. Can you start off managing a national team AND a club? or must it be one?

2. What exsactly does this screen flow do?

3. Ok Ill try and explain this:

In fm09, for all the big tournaments and leagues, i.e Champions league, eruopa league, premier league. it would show a page of all the matches that would be about to happen, it would then automatically go back to the page as soon as it finishing processing the games and show the resuilts.

I loved this, but it was frustrating that it didnt do it for everything i.e confederations cup, championship, league 1, africa cup of nations, other sections of world cup qualifying and so on.

In fm10 it dosent seem to do this for ANYTHING, which really made me :mad:.

So is there anyway to get this feature back for fm10? or better yet, get it back and make it so it does it for everythin?

Thanks for any help. I hope I explained it clearly :p

In fm09, for all the big tournaments and leagues, i.e Champions league, eruopa league, premier league. it would show a page of all the matches that would be about to happen, it would then automatically go back to the page as soon as it finishing processing the games and show the resuilts.

I loved this, but it was frustrating that it didnt do it for everything i.e confederations cup, championship, league 1, africa cup of nations, other sections of world cup qualifying and so on.

So is there anyway to get this feature back for fm10? or better yet, get it back and make it so it does it for everythin?

1. no only 1 at a time (going off fm09 as i have not played the demo but cant see that ever being changed tbh)

2.no idea

3. again having not played the demo cant really say.

Again, I'm another that hasn't played the demo. But I know from what I've read that screen flow is there to take you to screens after a certain period of time (chosen by you). For example, your point 3 not having champion league results.

Go to screen flow, and you can set it up, so the results page will appear whenever matches are played, just like last year.

Except now, you can customise it by choosing any competitions and other pages aswell to view after a period of time. So you can now choose to do it for the Confederations Cup which you wanted.

Hope that makes sense.

In terms of question 3) I'm not sure but is it not to do with the detail of the competition? So when you go to the game status screen or that drop down menu I think there is extra detail or it could be in the preferences. You can then select if you want to view other games I think or competitions but i'm not sure - I think thats what you are after but again its a bit of a long shot! :)

No. What sort of a non-entity wrote the OP?????

If you know the meaning of the word nonentity then you should not call someone one. You could refer to the OP, i.e. the content of the opening post, in terms of it not being not to your liking. (I see nothing wrong with it) But come on, what are you trying to do, get a rise out of somebody?

Are you at all necessary?...

Judging by the posts of yours I have seen, I would say that I am a great deal more necessary than an idiotic, spamming troll like you

EDIT: Or what nev said, seeing as that was a fair amount more intelligent than my reply

No. What sort of a non-entity wrote the OP?????

Huh? sorry I dont understand ;/ sorry I have some disabilities which affect how I type and how I understand things.

Anyway thank a bunch Bigbeast, sounds like just what I want. Its just I set it to visit the EURO cup at fixtures and resuilts, on completion, during competition and it dosent seem to be doing anything. Ive already missed some of the qualifying rounds ;/ am I doing something wrong?

Huh? sorry I dont understand ;/ sorry I have some disabilities which affect how I type and how I understand things.

Anyway thank a bunch Bigbeast, sounds like just what I want. Its just I set it to visit the EURO cup at fixtures and resuilts, on completion, during competition and it dosent seem to be doing anything. Ive already missed some of the qualifying rounds ;/ am I doing something wrong?

dont worry about the idiots. we arent all like that.

Judging by the posts of yours I have seen, I would say that I am a great deal more necessary than an idiotic, spamming troll like you

EDIT: Or what nev said, seeing as that was a fair amount more intelligent than my reply

You could say that about the majority of your posts.

You could say that about the majority of your posts.

Really? Read most of my posts have you?

Why don't you just **** off back to whichever rock you crawled out from under and stop giving people a hard time for nothing other than asking for something in a manner which you seem not to agree with.

Not trying to cause offence but you can really tell.

If you weren't trying to cause offence, you would have said nothing. Grow up and stop acting like a complete ****

Really? Read most of my posts have you?

Why don't you just **** off back to whichever rock you crawled out from under and stop giving people a hard time for nothing other than asking for something in a manner which you seem not to agree with.

If you weren't trying to cause offence, you would have said nothing. Grow up and stop acting like a complete ****

I apologise if I have caused offence to anyone but I really don't appreciate being sworn at. Just no need for it.

I apologise if I have caused offence to anyone but I really don't appreciate being sworn at. Just no need for it.

I don't care what you do or do not appreciate, you have proved yourself to be a discriminatory, immature troll and if I want to swear at you, I will, even if the words were starred out so your precious eyes were not hurt

I don't care what you do or do not appreciate, you have proved yourself to be a discriminatory, immature troll and if I want to swear at you, I will, even if the words were starred out so your precious eyes were not hurt

Ok thanks for that. I appreciate your input:thup:

Not trying to cause offence but you can really tell.

Ok in summary. There was a thread created where several people tried to help Evilyoshi as he had three questions. Then Jimbo did not want to help the OP or could not help and thus decided to be very offensive and cruel. There is no need for it and you are out of line. So as a lesson please do not make derogatory comments in the future. :)

Ok in summary. There was a thread created where several people tried to help Evilyoshi as he had three questions. Then Jimbo did not want to help the OP or could not help and thus decided to be very offensive and cruel. There is no need for it and you are out of line. So as a lesson please do not make derogatory comments in the future. :)

You seem to be an intelligent poster so just take a little look up the page and you will see I have already apologised for that post and deleted it. Now toddle along.

JimboFla - this is the third time today I have come across you making a total prat of yourself in a thread.

Do us all a favour and cut it out. If you don't have anything interesting or intelligent to contribute then please do not post at all.

Perhaps you might attempt to post in a mature and polite way in the future.

Regards,

C.

I love the way this guy enters a thread with the sole purpose of abusing, and then complains when he gets sworn at.

Three times in one day I've seen this guy entering a thread with the sole purpose of offending someone. I hope the moderators of this forum are taking note because I cannot stand posters like him. :mad:

JimboFla - this is the third time today I have come across you making a total prat of yourself in a thread.

Do us all a favour and cut it out. If you don't have anything interesting or intelligent to contribute then please do not post at all.

Perhaps you might attempt to post in a mature and polite way in the future.

Regards,

C.

Sorry crouchaldinho you tactical genius you.

that will not change crouch's mind. the only thing that will do that is improve the quality of your posting, do not attempt to abuse anyone. if you have nothing constructive without abuse or polite to say its best leaving that thread alone instead of it turning into something like this. improve and this can be avoided in future.

that will not change crouch's mind. the only thing that will do that is improve the quality of your posting, do not attempt to abuse anyone. if you have nothing constructive without abuse or polite to say its best leaving that thread alone instead of it turning into something like this. improve and this can be avoided in future.

Practice what you preach young Steven.

Right, I'll give this a shot.

All for FM10

I believe that you can only pick either a national team or a club team with one manager. If you have two managers, of course, you can pick both. The loophole is that you could take over the national team first and then apply for a club job. Alternatively, you could take on a club job and then sack off the international manager (by making a new manager who takes over that nation and then retiring him) and then apply for the job with your old manager. Phew. I hope that makes sense. :D

Not sure I understand what you mean by this? Could you elaborate or explain your question further? Thanks.

Oh, hang on a minute, is this to do with the new option of selecting which screens cycle through while the game is processing? :confused:

Really not quite sure for this but I think it might be that you need to go to detail level and turn the competitions that you are interested in 'on'.

Someone else who knows more than me might be better able to help you with this.

Well, I've made a start. Not perhaps as helpful as I had hoped but perhaps someone else will pick up where I have left off!

Cheers,

C.

Evilyoshi:

1. not in the demo, guess it won't be in the full game neither as it has never been done

2 and 3: what Bigbeast said. You can now choose which competitions etc you want to be shown after you click continue.

Right, I'll give this a shot.

I believe that you can only pick either a national team or a club team with one manager. If you have two managers, of course, you can pick both. The loophole is that you could take over the national team first and then apply for a club job. Alternatively, you could take on a club job and then sack off the international manager (by making a new manager who takes over that nation and then retiring him) and then apply for the job with your old manager. Phew. I hope that makes sense. :D

Not sure I understand what you mean by this? Could you elaborate or explain your question further? Thanks.

Oh, hang on a minute, is this to do with the new option of selecting which screens cycle through while the game is processing? :confused:

Really not quite sure for this but I think it might be that you need to go to detail level and turn the competitions that you are interested in 'on'.

Someone else who knows more than me might be better able to help you with this.

Well, I've made a start. Not perhaps as helpful as I had hoped but perhaps someone else will pick up where I have left off!

Cheers,

C.

Thanks for help on number 1 :D

Ok, if you go to team settings on fm10, theirs a section on screen flow, thats what im on about.

erm. you know :p as soon as a match is about to begin it shows a page of that fixture and all the other fixtures about to happen in that competition. then it shows the ones happening in other competitions, it then processes the matchs and shows you the resuilts as soon as they have finished.

An exsample in fm10 would be: im manageing wolves, and before I go into match preview it shows who im facing and all the others fixtures, it then shows the resuilts of them all as soon as they are finsihed.

Hmm hold on Ill try an get a screeny

No you can't.

The pages you set in this will be automatically visited every x amount of days, so if you put in (for example) Premier League Transfer Rumours every week during the transfer window, then the game would take you to that screen in the time you specified.

I'm not really sure what you mean by this, but if you mean going to each results screen then you can set this via Screen Flow. Just choose the competition you want, and select 'Fixtures & Results'. It'll take you to that page whenever you want.

Ok thank you all I get it now just one more thing: Its just I set it to visit the EURO cup at fixtures and resuilts, on completion, during competition and it dosent seem to be doing anything. Ive already missed some of the qualifying rounds ;/ am I doing something wrong?

Archived