Editor

Absolutely - the editor is the top new feature for me by a long way. :)

whs. I've said it before, but I'll say it again - this editor gives me the chance to manage in the Sussex County League. I've dreamed about that ever since I bought CM1 in 1993. Cannot underestimate how damn cool I think this is.

Currently started my second demo game as Liverpool and they only have 2m transfer budget :confused: If this is still the case, even with the first patch applied, when the game eventually arrives through my letterbox then that is something that definitely will be getting edited.

I mean 2 million for Liverpool for transfers! What exactly was the researcher thinking?

Currently started my second demo game as Liverpool and they only have 2m transfer budget :confused: If this is still the case, even with the first patch applied, when the game eventually arrives through my letterbox then that is something that definitely will be getting edited.

I mean 2 million for Liverpool for transfers! What exactly was the researcher thinking?

Liverpool spent their budget didnt they this transfer window? So 2 mil is a more than fair amount i would have thought. Although there is nothing stopping you sugar daddying those mofos! I personally have no transfers in the first window. I find i get to know my team better, they gel better and generally i produce a better team in the long run.

In FM08 I spent a lot more time on the editor creating and perfecting league swaps and new nations I've made.Got Kent towards the top 100 FIFA rankings in one save before I decided to do further tinkering, as well as creating Cornwall for a laugh. I keep trying to swap the Cornish teams (as well as some made up teams and random teams I pick up) into the Israeli Leagues but the editor always crashes half way through, when I've spent two or three hours working on it :(.

Look in the CSE forum. It's a project some users are doing to get a sort of "Old World" style game, with British and French Empire Leagues, Wallonia, Soviet Union, and even for a laugh, countries such as the Vatican and Sealand are getting spots in the game I think.

Don't know how it would be possible to spend more time in the editor than saves lol, but I definitely will be spending a few hours in the editor before I start any save, creating comps and various other editing.

If I spend say 5 hours on the editor, I may play for 3 hours and not like it so i'll go back and change a few things etc.

I wil defintly be playing with the editor this year :)

I wil up suarez (ajax) his stats as i believe he should be better. flair should be near 20 imo as he play's on flair.

the finishing should be close to 20 to, i mean the guy scored 15 in 11 matches now. technique and drible should be higher aswell.

he's an unpredictable player.

Then ofc i wil be remaking the dutch leauge and maybe even making an Belgian - dutch leauge.

Altough im not sure what it wil do with the 2 nations.

in the past putting a forgein club in a leauge gave some problems with the new regens who became forgein aswell.

I cant wait :)

Absolutely - the editor is the top new feature for me by a long way. :)

Me too. I have an ambitious 10-tier British League system all lined up and I'll start at Level 10. I imagine it'll take me 2-3 clear days to create, even with the ease of the new editor, then I'll run it on holiday to see if I missed anything important. I'll probably need to tweak a few times before I'm happy. All that might take a week - then, all being well, it will take me a real-life year to elevate my village to the heavens.

I will probably give the editor a bash just for fun but will spend more time on the save game than the DB

I like the concept of being able to revamp Scottish football and give them more prize money. I am a lazy so and so though so i will wait for some kind soul to do all the work for me and then use his DB. :D

Btw: How do you change skin and hair color on a newly made player in the editor? In FM09 they were always light skin and black hair. I didn't find anywhere in the editor to change that. Has this been added to this years editor? Or was it perhaps in there in 09 editor too, just me being blind?

Btw: How do you change skin and hair color on a newly made player in the editor? In FM09 they were always light skin and black hair. I didn't find anywhere in the editor to change that. Has this been added to this years editor? Or was it perhaps in there in 09 editor too, just me being blind?

The blogs confirm that the FM10 editor has change hair/skin colour.

In FM09 they were always light skin and black hair.

Really? I swear on my game every regen was this shouty asswipe in varying shades black. All my German regens suddenly of African descent with no trace of dual nationality.:eek:

The first thing i'll do with the editor is change the tournement names. (e.g. Champions Cup will become UEFA Champions League)

For that you need to go here. I ran this for about 3 years with Mons, Kraif has now taken the mantle from last year onwards and this'll save hours of editing.

FM10 Susie Real Names & Competition LNC Fix

Still in beta, and you ought to register over there too as it's not discussable on here for licensing reasons.

I have an ambitious World League Project going on, so it will be a good few weeks of editing/testing before I get to actually manage a team. But then I wil spend more time on the game, as the editing will be finished and working perfectly...

Really? I swear on my game every regen was this shouty asswipe in varying shades black. All my German regens suddenly of African descent with no trace of dual nationality.:eek:

Not regens. Players you made from scratch with the editor. Players missing from low league teams you add yourself with the editor. But someone confirmed the new editor can edit hair/skin color.

Well the editor will be the first things I will touch, since I want a new career in the new portuguese league I'm planning.

However I read that Miles said that combining leagues would be possible but needed fiddle around. I ask this because would not only be interesting to create a British league, but I like to make World Club Cup.

Archived