Couple of questions

1. How do you look at your reserve squad? I see how to demote a player to the reserve squad but I don't see anywhere how you look at your entire reserve squad.

2. What's selling players like this year and where's the "offer to club" option? Do we still have to go through the bizarre ritual of offering a player around for almost no money and then suddenly changing the fee to something realistic when a club makes an offer? If not, how do you sell players in this year's game?

Thanks!

1. How do you look at your reserve squad? I see how to demote a player to the reserve squad but I don't see anywhere how you look at your entire reserve squad.

2. What's selling players like this year and where's the "offer to club" option? Do we still have to go through the bizarre ritual of offering a player around for almost no money and then suddenly changing the fee to something realistic when a club makes an offer? If not, how do you sell players in this year's game?

Thanks!

1. if I remember rightly, from your swuad menu, if you have your cursor over team name down the left hand side of the screen, chelsea for example, you should be able to press, I think square, and access the reserve screen from there. dont expect too much from it though.

2. pretty much same as last year...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mufc4lyf:

ur all ***** so **** off </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

what is wrong with u dont u get out much. what is the point of coming on these forums and giveing abusive

Archived