Hell

I work at a Currys Warehouse and today I put thousands of Football Manager 2010 cases into delivery boxes. I imagine I will be doing this for a long time. Still 5 days to go...

Must be like a ex alcoholic holding a bottle of scotch :D

I work at a Currys Warehouse and today I put thousands of Football Manager 2010 cases into delivery boxes. I imagine I will be doing this for a long time. Still 5 days to go...

I'd be tempted to have one away for myself! I may get sacked, so what! I can use that spare time to dominate my football world muhahaha :D

I'd be tempted to have one away for myself! I may get sacked, so what! I can use that spare time to dominate my football world muhahaha :D

Same. I'd try and sneak a copy out myself. Would love to be one of the first people to get my hands on the game.

If I had ur job, I'd SOOOOO be playing FM10 this afternoon. I remember in the good old days I had a friend working at a store selling computer games and he used to call me every time they got a game in he knew I wanted and I could buy it upto a week before release.

Archived