HUGE bug?

It's the FM10 bugs section now :). Seriously, that's the best place for it.

I thought about that, but then again, this is still FM09 screenshot ... and I am playing it untill FM10 releases...

But placing it there would make people go: This is for FM10 only...

Ah, so it's a bug in FM09? Maybe have a search on the site to see if it's been reported before. If it has, then it should hopefully be fixed for FM10. If it hasn't maybe post it in the FM10 bugs section, but make it clear that it's a FM09 bug that needs checking for FM10.

This sounds extremely rare, otherwise it would have been plastered all over the forums last year. But if it hasn't been mentioned before it may still be lurking somewhere in the code. It's also possible they already spotted it and solved it, but still, it can't hurt to post it there. Why else did you raise a thread if you didn't want it solving?

This sounds extremely rare, otherwise it would have been plastered all over the forums last year. But if it hasn't been mentioned before it may still be lurking somewhere in the code. It's also possible they already spotted it and solved it, but still, it can't hurt to post it there. Why else did you raise a thread if you didn't want it solving?

Exactly, I was hoping there was a : "Yeh, I had this with FM09 too, hopefully its fixed for FM10" kindda thingy.

Archived