Clubs Generating Players

Hey.

I was curious as to how many generated players a club will bring through a season. I know a higher rep professional club usually has a fair few, but what is the average amount other teams such as Semi-Pro and Amatuer produce?

I am wanting teams at all levels to produce players in my planned fictional league, so what is the minimum rep and status much my lowest league teams need to be to do this?

I don't think rep matters for quantity, just quality. Giving the teams a youth academy will raise the volume. Basically, in an active league, regens will be created to fill up the youth squads, and more if need be. With no youth academy, you'll get maybe three players through annually. With one, it will be as much as 18 (that was the last batch I got- my highest ever :cool:)

It's normally about the same amount each season, for all levels. From my experience, at least.

You have very limited experience then.

I've played with Billericay Town in every division in three versions of CM/FM, and have got them to League One in FM09. At the lowest levels, I would only get four or five youth players come through. With improved facilities and reputation in the Premier League, I've had as many as twenty in one pre season.

You have very limited experience then.

I've played with Billericay Town in every division in three versions of CM/FM, and have got them to League One in FM09. At the lowest levels, I would only get four or five youth players come through. With improved facilities and reputation in the Premier League, I've had as many as twenty in one pre season.

Also in FM09, I have had saves in the BSS, BSP, Championship and Premier League. I've always had about 10 players come through each year, no matter what league.

I'd remind you that each club is different, some may have better youth knowledge than others which obviously affects how many players appear.

For what it's worth, playing as Arsenal in the Prem, I've never had close to 20 players come through in one year. The most is probably about 12.

Improved your facilities???

to the max

PS:

the things that make your chances of getting much better youth are club reputation and what league and champions league position they last finished in. and the biggest of them all is if you are lacking a decent player in a certain position. then that position you will tend to get a much better standard of youth. if all your players positions are filled the chances are you'll just get average youth. these things are FAR more influential than what sort of state your youth facilities are in. youth facility state seems to be fairly trivial.

all in my long career experiences of fm.

i think it is very variable, if you kept reloading from just before a regen date you would see that the number can be different from the same conditions. I have seen from 4 to 12, also the best regens often appear i noticed when there are more of them.

Archived