FM2010 - distribution to retailers...

where i work we will get it anytime next week usually by DHL

No doubt that most big game retailers will have it today/Monday, and the ones that use Royal Mail will be sendin out their copies Monday to avoid any more postal delays. It will no doubt appear on the web illegally Tuesday/Wednesday. And you will be able to buy it in your local 24 hr shop on Friday from 00.00. People who are lucky and who know people who work in Game/other gameshop will probably be able to get their hands on a copy from Tuesday. while the majority of retailers will be selling from 8.30 Friday morning. Online retailers that dont use royal mail will probably be arriving to customers Thursday/Friday. Have I left anything out?

They can. You dont *have* to activate FM this year. Its just means you'll need to patch up yourself and you'll need the DVD in the drive when playing the game.

Really that's a pain liked the activision part off it

Yes you forgot to include that no one can activate it until after 0.00 thursday night.

Wouldve thought its only a steam activation anyway so you'll prolly be able to activate it as soon as you have the game, if not who cares Steam is a pile of monkey pee anyway, I clicked open fm2010 demo and it comes up with the updating steam platform, so I wait 5 mins sticks at 25%, I wait a bit longer, nothing. So I have to restart steam mess about with updating that before I can even look at playing the demo I downloaded, Yeah right can imagine me doing that with a game Ive bought.

Steam has encountered an error so you cant play FM10 that you have bought, have a nice day.

Nah you ok steam, Ill keep the DVD in the drive, stick you Advertising pile of junk up your arse, least I have the option this year. Did I mention I hate steam??

You liked the activation part? WHY?!

For me, the activation was never a problem. It worked fine for me first time and i didnt mind it being included, especially if it helos SI out with the research side of things and what specs they should be tailoring the game for etc etc.

Because its a ton easier than using the dvd on the drive all the time, and reading it each time it starts up also wears your dvd-drive...

: / doesnt really ''wear'' it out unless you turn off ur computer and back on 5+ times a day.

My 6 year old DVD drive still works fine.þ

Archived