system requirements for laptop

av just got a new laptop for the new series of fm, i skipped the fm09 couse the game wouldnt run on my old pc. am not the best with laptops n there recuirements,, just lookin for sum1 to see if the new game would be able to run on this laptop the features are.....

•Intel Pentium Processor

•Pre-installed Microsoft Windows 7

•500GB Hard Drive

•4GB RAM

any help is appreciated

thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
a 2gb Hard Drive? Is that a typo?

If not, im not sure how you would have enough room to install the game.

On the back of the box it says that the game requires 2gb to install so he'd be ok....just. If its not a typo then I'd suggest deleting some stuff off your hard drive or even investing in a bigger capacity one.

Im not sure how anyone in this thread is able to say if either of those computers will run FM10 - there isnt any where near enough information.

These are the requirements for the game taken directly from the SEGA website:

Operating System

Windows Vista / XP / Windows 7

Processor

Vista 2.0 GHz / XP 1.4 GHz

Memory

Vista / Windows 7: 1GB

XP: 512 MB RAM

Video card

128mb Nvidia FX5900 Ultra ; ATI Radeon 9800 ; Intel 82915G / 82910GL or greater

2 GB Free hard drive space

Please note: Minimum screen resolution 1024 x 768. Earlier cards may only display 2D Match Viewer Mode and are not supported.

I have bolded the absolutely vital parts of the requirements - if you want to know if your system will run the game - make sure that you have AT LEAST those amounts.

Please note - that the graphics memory needs to be DEDICATED RAM - anyone with an itergrated integral graphics card - the game wont work (90% of the time - there are a few intergrated cards that seem to manage tho)

This might be a REALLY dumb question, but how do i see my laptops features? Thanks!

Start (windows symbol left and corner) - right click on 'computer' - properties.

On that screen you will see the processor and ram.

If you want to see your graphic card from that screen click on DEVICE MANAGER and then open the display adaptors tab.

1) Changing the processor on a lap top is possible, but you would need professional help and a new laptop would probably be cheaper

2) The game will probably run -but will be slow and possibly jerky.

3) The graphics card seems fine (its either a 256mb or 512mb card - quite an old model, but should be fine)

4) RAM is 2gig which is fine

5) Is the processor dual core? In which case, you shouldnt have a problem. (should say duo or core 2 or something similar)

My laptop specs are-

1gb ram

2gb hard drive

Will that be ok to run fm10?

2GB HD would not be enough as Windows would take up much of this.

I believe XP takes up 700mb - 1.1gb and Vista takes up 3gb - 10gb depending on settings and XP/Vista type. i.e. basic, home, ultimate etc.

http://www.comet.co.uk/shopcomet/product/563048/ACER-X3810/tab/specification

Will this PC run FM with several leagues at a good speed, hopefully buying it tomorrow if someone can just let me know if its good. Ideally i'd like to have about 5 nations on with a few leagues on, what sort of star rating will i have with that?

Thanks

Im sure that would run fine with no problems.:thup:

Archived