What to do Now!!

Just finished a demo game with Notts C on Vanilla. Did not realise the demo ends just after the new year. Was laying third place and about to sign Caleb Folan for £800,000.

What can i do now??? Its Saturday night and I need some suggestions. What can i do with the Demo's????

Ty

Just finished a demo game with Notts C on Vanilla. Did not realise the demo ends just after the new year. Was laying third place and about to sign Caleb Folan for £800,000.

What can i do now??? Its Saturday night and I need some suggestions. What can i do with the Demo's????

Ty

Happened to me last Monday and was gutted as i was 13 points clear and had a few signings in the bag.

All i can suggest is be brave and bold restart the demo and start up as a team in the lower depths of the leagues and make it a real Saturday night challenge.

If not X-Factor is on :(

Ty

Your game from the demo WILL work with the full game so you can keep it safe until then. I personally would start again though if it was me because you'll be able to pick a bigger database and more leagues with the full game which is something you cant do with the demo.

Archived