Palace A - 2-1 W

Derby A - 2-0 L

Coventry H - 1-0 L

Preston H - 1-0 L

Watford A - 2-0 L

Bristol City A - 1-0 L

Nothing changed, no injuries, suspenstions or morale dips. same tactics etc

or am I just **** at it? :)

Well, maybe the players are getting over confident? This also happens in real life as well! You should change your tactics consistently with each match because if you use the same tactics for every match, the opposition will figure out a way to counter your tactics. Tactics should not be static!

i agree with the OP that happens to me alot you start of good at the start but at the end or or end-middle season you start to lose matches , but to prevent this you have to make your players not confident, praise individuals sometimes give contracts, sell the players with low moral that you are not playing enough, or planing to keep in the future cause they might be affecting your team performance you need to do alot of work to prevent , the stop preforming good as you was before thing.

Its a sport, two weeks at golf ago I shot an outward 9 of 51, not played well, then I scored a back 9 of 40, thats a swing of 11 shots. I know sport can vary, month to month is expected, week to week is expected, day to day is expected, hour to hour is a shock but fun also!

What I hate about FM is is that I'm rubbish at it and never have any idea how to improve. It's just too hard.

But in reality, "hate" is a strong word. I obviously still like the game or I wouldn't play it.

Its the same for me, after several years of playing FM I still have never come anywhere near to achieving what many LLMers seem to do and take their club to the premiership, but the main thing is that its always a challenge and would you rather you found the game too easy? I certainly wouldn't and am happy with hoping for great things for my BSN or Unibond side, only to then probably fail miserably and hardly get them anywhere again this year, I still love the game :)

Are you sure it's not the weather affecting it? I find if I stick to the same tacitcs I don't do very well in Late October-Early March time, but do awesomely well from August-Early October and then again in Late March-May. It's because of the winter weather requires a more direct approach to the game.

How you can be sooo good and then so ****

Playing the fm10 demo, manging sheff wed

First Results

Barnsley H - 1-0 W

Peterboro A - 2-1 W

Newcastle A - 1-1 D

Scunthorpe H - 2-0 W

Plymouth A - 3-2 W

N Forest H - 1-0 W

Middlesboro H - 2-0 W

and then

Sheff Utd A - 2-1 L

Cardiff H - 1-1 D

Palace A - 2-1 W

Derby A - 2-0 L

Coventry H - 1-0 L

Preston H - 1-0 L

Watford A - 2-0 L

Bristol City A - 1-0 L

Nothing changed, no injuries, suspenstions or morale dips. same tactics etc

or am I just **** at it? :)

Did you try and change the game if you were losing,or just keep everything the same??Go more direct,more attacking,keeping hold of the ball,putting an extra player upfront??

Archived