Early release date

Is there any way the release date can be brought back 2 days due to the strike in the UK, as the people that pre ordered there games wont be getting them on release date.

I ordered mine on play.com and i know im not likely to get it at least till mid week after the release date if not later due to the back log of mail there is going to be.

So i am asking if the release date can be brought back a day or 2 so, some of us in the uk can get the game when it comes out not a week or so after:(

Well if there's more strikes planned for next week then I'll just cancel my preorder from Amazon and get it on Steam. I work overnight on the 29/30th so I might find it in Tescos that morning...her's hoping.

Now the next question is do I sleep as normal on Friday morning or stay up and play the game/fall asleep later?

Well if there's more strikes planned for next week then I'll just cancel my preorder from Amazon and get it on Steam. I work overnight on the 29/30th so I might find it in Tescos that morning...her's hoping.

Now the next question is do I sleep as normal on Friday morning or stay up and play the game/fall asleep later?

stay up and play the game :D

im going to just leave for work 20 mins earlier so i can nip into asda or game on the way in

I ordered mine from GAME, they have said that I will get it for release day as thjey are working with other parties to get things delivered. In fact i have just checked my account status and it has gone to be packed. Therefore Im hoping a courier will deliver it in early next week as I a have a reward card with them and they stated that you will get upgraded free of charge to make sure it gets delivered

Your order from amazon shouldn't be effected by the postal strike because they are not using royal mail for delivery.

I posted in the other thread concerning this issue and was told that SI\Sega are unable\unwilling to bring the release date forward:mad:.

Archived