Transfers

the 1 thing that really annoys me is when u bid for a well known player, lets say fabregas , the club mostly rejects ur bid and comes back saying they want £75 mill to £100 mill, u then try to negoiate which nearly always fails yet later on in the game if another club bids and signs that player it is usally half of what they want from you.

anyone else have this problem??

if not post things you like or dislike about transfers.

In recent FM's it does seem that the AI can get players cheaper than ourselves, but it seems and SI have said that the transfers have changed to become more realistic. Don't forget if you make a bit for say Fabregas and Arsenal come back and say that they want £100m, they may not value him at this amount but are basically saying he is not available and put a stupid price tag on him as they dont want him leaving the club. I would say like most aspects of FM they are improving. There has beeen a lot of debate on the forums recently about transfers in terms of its hard to sell your own players and also clubs asking for unrealistic amounts of money for a player. Nothing is ever perfect but at the moment I have no major problems with the transfers. :)

Archived