Fitness Bug Fixed?

I just heard about the FM10 demo, but my laptop is broken at the moment and it'll be a while before I grab a replacement so I can't look at it for myself.

For those who don't know, if you're playing a match and you sub out a player (say with thirty minutes to go) he'll gain two or three percentage points and go from 75% to 77%. Meanwhile, if a player stays on the pitch for the whole game, he goes from 70% to 78% or 79%.

Essentially, players who are subbed out don't get the condition bonus that players who are on for the full game get--back on FM09.

Can anyone fill me in?

did not notice this on Fm09 but never paid so much attention to that as well since I almost rotate my entire squad every week to make sure each player starts with %95+ fitness and remain match fit.

If what TomWest said is true; then it should be fixed absolutely.

I just heard about the FM10 demo, but my laptop is broken at the moment and it'll be a while before I grab a replacement so I can't look at it for myself.

For those who don't know, if you're playing a match and you sub out a player (say with thirty minutes to go) he'll gain two or three percentage points and go from 75% to 77%. Meanwhile, if a player stays on the pitch for the whole game, he goes from 70% to 78% or 79%.

Essentially, players who are subbed out don't get the condition bonus that players who are on for the full game get--back on FM09.

Can anyone fill me in?

I havent a Clue about the Fitness Bug but was attracted to this post as we seem to have the same name :)

Unfortunately the bug still hasn't been fixed for FM10.

I started a thread about this last month: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?p=4051023#post4051023

This was SI's reply:

We're aware of this issue and it is most definitely under review. Cheers.

Can anyone fill me in?

I havent a Clue about the Fitness Bug but was attracted to this post as we seem to have the same name :)

Haha.. that's quite the find. :)

Unfortunately the bug still hasn't been fixed for FM10.

I started a thread about this last month: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?p=4051023#post4051023

Thanks for the info. Good to know.

Archived