Worst

FM07 Sheffield Wednesday

I came into the Club with big plans, I wanted to wheel and deal to get some good players and end up getting back into the Premiership. First Season I fished 19th spent Really big got some good players on a Free.........and got relegated in the second

i think it was FM05 where i was liverpool and done rubbish i finished about 8th and somehow i got offered the real madrid job (dont kno why) and i turned it down thinking i can turn liverpool around and i got sacked at the start of the new season and couldnt get a job.

On FM08 was flying with Celtic, had even got them to a CL final several seasons in against Real Madrid (which we lost 2-1). I'd had news items all season linking me with some of the biggest clubs in Europe which I never really gave much thought to, until Arsenal approached me with a contract offer which I accepted. Started the new season with them and with a horrendous run of results including only 1 league win was promptly sacked well before Christmas and was only able to get lower league job offers after that.

FM 09 - Leeds United.

I started unemployed and took them over around October when they were near the bottom of the table and had sacked their manager. We were doing well, brushing teams aside generally and had climbed the table in no time. We were 3rd i think when around January/February we had a sequence of poor results. I got frustrated with the manner of the results and decided to apply for the West Ham job as their manager was under a lot of pressure. After i applied a few times Leeds sacked me. :o I didn't get the West Ham job and was reduced to taking over at Peterbrough United, who were lower than the Leeds side i'd abandoned! I probably deserved it.

I was manager of Plymouth in one of the earlier championship manager games when Plymouth were in league 2,i just couldnt get to grips with the game and finished bottom,relegating them to the conference!This was before you could play as a conference side,so i was sacked and Plymouth became a grey team of players.

FM09 - Started unemployed in France and got offered the Brest job. Finished 8th in first season (prediction: 10th, expectations: respectable) so all seemed to be well. Second season started terribly and never picked up, was sacked by November with Brest 16th out of 20.

Almost immediately got offered job at newly promoted Laval who were sitting 19th. Started well but faded and went down on the last day (Brest also went down) and got sacked again.

Over the summer got offered job at newly promoted Sete whose manager had replaced me at Laval, no money and well over wage budget struggled to attract any decent players. Were sitting 19th in November and didn't look like we would be staying up.

At this point I gave up on the save and started a much more successful game in Czech Republic.

DC United, thought i would give them a go one year when i bored of 'Big' Leagues, worst decision of my life, ran the same tactics i normally used..... 12 matches later the stats read Wins:0 Losses:12, and i rightly got the sack. I have it in my mind that that league is my achilles heel, but someday when i am confident enough in my ability as a manager, i will return to that league and slay that beast......possibly in FM20!

It was either 06 or 07. I played in the Belarussian league and the records thread that pops up every year was covered by me for all the wrong reasons. Only won two games in the top division (after I had been relegated) scored only about 10 goals, conceded a lot more. Although my wage bill was less than £1K which was good.

I then went into the second season, and after 8 games read Pld 8 Won 0 Drawn 1 Lost 7.... just say I only lasted another two weeks. For some reason 8 defeats in 9 games is not good enough... :(

Wish I could remember the name of the team.

FM08 with Estoril. There must have been a bug (I hope it was a bug) because this team bled money like crazy. I got rid of all of my players who were on wages that were above the bare minimum and still the chairman had to bail us out every week. I think the club ended up getting 20 or 30 "cash injections" but they didn't really help. Honestly I don't know why I stuck with it as long as I did, lol.

in 07 i took non league moneybags hornchurch from non league to the championship division in successive seasons but the 3000 capacity stadium just couldnt be expanded due to an un cooperative local council , i think i just stayed up for 2 seasons before eventually being relegated and sacked , whilst i then moved onto pastures new , it was sad to see hornchurch fall all the way back down to non league , they did eventually return breifly to league 2 but never did get that new stadium and went into administration , losing 10 points and slipping out of the playable leagues whilst i conquered europe with hull city , i got bored of them and moved to plymouth only to see a similar thing happen to hull , they went down to league one and never recovered , gave me satisfaction that id be remembered by the fans if it was real life as the man that brought glory to both clubs but i wish they could have done better without me.

i think it was FM05 where i was liverpool and done rubbish i finished about 8th and somehow i got offered the real madrid job (dont kno why) and i turned it down thinking i can turn liverpool around and i got sacked at the start of the new season and couldnt get a job.

Why did you refuse the Real Madrid job?

Archived