Questions about what has made it into the game!

Hey guys,

My internet has been down for a while and i'm only getting back into FM at the moment with the excitement of the new game next week, anyway i haven't been able to download the demo yet(internet problems still)! I'm just wondering if any nice souls out there can help me with a few questions that i've had after reading the first few pages in the forum.

Firstly what the story with the new tactics set up? I'm a bit lost as to what people are talking about in terms of fluid/balanced and then alot of other different categories. Could someone point me in the direction of maybe a talk through of the way this is now set up?

I've got alot of facepacks/other stuff like kits and things like that on FM09 will these still work in 2010?

Are you able to set up individual player instructions for certain players and they then keep this instructions even when you get them to swap positions with other players? EG if i have instructions for Rooney will he keep these instruction even if i have him swap positions with Gerrard like they do for England

Individual opposition instructions- can you set these up now in your first game and then not have to do it again-eg i like to show all players onto weak foot, hard tackling and pressed every time so can i now set this up in pre season and save it like the way i do other parts of my tactics.

I've got a few more questions but i don't want to ask for too much at one time....

Archived