some unrealistic bits n bobs

Firstly i'm a rangers fan so dont hold these points against me as being seen through green tinted specs etc etc

Decided after having a crack at the demo with my own team to have 6 months with Celtic

1st point.

I signed Henrik Larsson for a measly 800k

Now even as a bitter twisted rangers fan i know that ANY manager who brought Larsson back to Celtic would recieve rapturous applause and his signature alone is equivilant of a league win in terms of appeasing the fans.

what do i get nothing nadda not a peep not even a lousy press conference, he's more than an icon he's a legend in the eyes of celtic fans

now after my bewildering lack of adulation for bringing back a cult figure it was time for some euro action,

now i admit i'm the lower end of the tactical scale and drawing arsenal in the 3rd qualifier resigned me to going out.

but no. Playing them at the emirates with a shoddy unchanged 442 formation i beat them 5-0 Seriously unlikely

sort it out SI

what am i to expect in the full game, The re-emergence of the new firm in scotland? a merger betweeen the old firm? or worse heart letting a manager have a full season at the helm ;)

but your right there should have been some kind of media and fans response .

if the real life celtic manager Tony Mowbray was to announce larsson had signed on he would be given the freedom of Glasgow(well the east end anyway) he would have people queuing up to shake his hand and a trail of sengas wanting to have his babies.

To be honest theres not another player in the world that is held in as high regard by fans of a club he's left

the average celtic fan would give anything to see him back in green and white even at the age of 38

Although he (obviously) hasn't got the history Larsson has with Celtic, I managed to sign Freddie Ljungberg (950k) for Bristol City and no-one batted an eyelid also. Yet I also signed some never heard of RMF player from the 1st divison for 350k and the press said it was quite a coup considering the players "stature" in the game.

That made me chuckle, as it turns out the 1st div. player is a revelation and I'll be buying him in the full version, Ljungberg just broke his toe and is out for two months!!

Archived