List of all available Leagues

Same as FM09

I wonder why SI did not increase the number of leagues available for FM 2010 and instead chose the option of creating new extra leagues! It would require too much of research on the part of players to create new leagues themselves! I hope that in FM 2011, SI adds more playable nations and leagues!

I think improving Data Editor is a better solution than adding new leagues..! Because you can create any league..! SI doesn't have to think about which leagues to include, they just add option to add any league yourself..!

Well, I beg to differ! The least SI could have done is to add SOME new leagues and leave the rest for us to create. The problem with using the data editor is that we have to do a lot of research to replicate real life situations where new leagues are concerned. It would take us a lot of time just to create new leagues accurately! I hope SI will themselves add some NEW leagues and NEW playable nations when FM 2011 comes out next year!

I wonder why SI did not increase the number of leagues available for FM 2010 and instead chose the option of creating new extra leagues! It would require too much of research on the part of players to create new leagues themselves! I hope that in FM 2011, SI adds more playable nations and leagues!

Licenses cost money and then you have to decide which ones should be included over other leagues. The new DB Editor is a much better solution IMO.

The problem with using the data editor is that we have to do a lot of research to replicate real life situations where new leagues are concerned. It would take us a lot of time just to create new leagues accurately!

No, many of the inactive clubs are fully researched and their leagues can be activated and added with just a few clicks. It's all shown in the video SI released.

I'd say it's where it is heading for now...

Eventually new leagues will be gettign added but like they stated earlier

"you have to decide which ones should be included over other leagues"

What if they decided to add the Maltese leagues or New Zealand League...

Obviously, people aren't going to be too stoked with those choices.

Whereas, If the editor allows you to add which ones you want,

then you can't complain about adding in "minor" leagues...

Archived