Arsenal Farsical

Arsenal havent won a trophy since 2005 so why do they win the league or even the double so regularly in all the previous 3 fms. Ran the demo on sim 3 times and each time guess who's top Arsenal. I know there is an aresenal release of the game with a guide to foul play diving and all things injury but pplease stop giving us this unrealistic drivvle with Arsenal top winning trophies. hahaha :p

Arsenal are a good side, who could easily win the league irl. In the past few years they have suffered from injuries and what not, remember only two seasons ago they were top in january but then THAT game against Brum spelt the end of their season. So it's not THAT unrealistic. :)

Arsenal havent won a trophy since 2005 so why do they win the league or even the double so regularly in all the previous 3 fms. Ran the demo on sim 3 times and each time guess who's top Arsenal. I know there is an aresenal release of the game with a guide to foul play diving and all things injury but pplease stop giving us this unrealistic drivvle with Arsenal top winning trophies. hahaha :p

Well, I guess the developer of the game MUST be an Arsenal fan!!! LOL!! :D

If you have an issue with the data post in the arsenal data issue thread.

I've done several holiday mode runs.

Arsenal have struggled on every one, as have Man Utd.

Everton, Spurs, West Ham tend to do well along with Man City and Chelsea who are formidable.

Liverpool default AI tactic frankly prevents them from achieving anything and needs looking at.

Liverpool default AI tactic frankly prevents them from achieving anything and needs looking at.

Liverpool currently have won the prem 7 times out of my 14 year game on 09.

People need to remember that other peoples games over time can and normally will turn out a lot different to there own.

Archived