Injured players look like they are dead

lol I laugh every time I play FM when a player gets injured and he falls down, laying there still as a rock. :D I always think there are dead.

You should animate them so they roll around a little or else one day I am going to end u calling 999.

Agreed.

...and "999"? I presume that's British for 911?

I've seen a player get injured while scoring a goal, he just stood rooted to the spot with his hands up in celebration with the physios rushing to him with a stretcher.

There's also the classic moment when a player is lying injured, physios are running to him and the referee ends the half - the injured player magically gets up and walks with the rest of the team to the dressing room, while the physios run to the spot where he used to lie and just stand there looking silly.

Best one I had was my striker score a goal run celebrating to the fans and then all of a sudden fall over dead, first thought was "The home fans didn't like that goal" or "Who threw that rock"

He got taken off and it was a broken leg, but I was wondering why he was able to run celebrating, did he break it because he wasn't watching what he was doing?

lol I laugh every time I play FM when a player gets injured and he falls down, laying there still as a rock. :D I always think there are dead.

You should animate them so they roll around a little or else one day I am going to end u calling 999.

I laughed when I saw it as well, laying down, arms by his side. There was one really funny one, though, where a glitch made him lay down, but he was still moving in the direction his feet were pointing. I wondered if he was trying out for Luge. :D

Archived