Were has the affiliated club page went?

due to the new UI i am currently newcastle and cannot seem to locate my affiliated club page screen.

i mean im pretty sure newcastle have got feeder clubs such as dailan and hartlepool but cant seem to locate them due to me not quite used to the new UI yet.

does anyone else have this problem and could they point out were it is? i have hunted high and low

cheers in advance

due to the new UI i am currently newcastle and cannot seem to locate my affiliated club page screen.

i mean im pretty sure newcastle have got feeder clubs such as dailan and hartlepool but cant seem to locate them due to me not quite used to the new UI yet.

does anyone else have this problem and could they point out were it is? i have hunted high and low

cheers in advance

I think you should worry more about your grammar.

i haven't tried this, but is it possible to type the screen name into the search bar in game and have it take you to the screen?

if not, it would be a brilliant addition.

so i type 'affiliates' , press enter, and it takes me to that page.

obviously the key words would have to be decided from the start but rather than trying to remember all the short cut keys or where the pages are hidden amongst all the tabs it would be much easier.

we know what page we want but have no clue how to get there!

i haven't tried this, but is it possible to type the screen name into the search bar in game and have it take you to the screen?

if not, it would be a brilliant addition.

so i type 'affiliates' , press enter, and it takes me to that page.

obviously the key words would have to be decided from the start but rather than trying to remember all the short cut keys or where the pages are hidden amongst all the tabs it would be much easier.

we know what page we want but have no clue how to get there!

a good idea gets my vote

Archived