Windows 7 touch screen

I would get fed up putting my sweaty fingers on the screen all the time and feel the good ole fashion mouse is always going to be faster and more comfortable :)

Not sure if it would work the only way if SI tech can tell you but think they would be limited on knowledge as it's a new concept on the market.

i can`t see it being integrated into FM10 as it`s a new O/S with new technology but if it works well with other things then who knows SI might put it into future fm to allow for touch screen use

It's nothing to do with FM, or any other app. The touch screen is a function of the hardware and the OS. Touch screen with finger = click there with mouse, simple.

It's nothing to do with FM, or any other app. The touch screen is a function of the hardware and the OS. Touch screen with finger = click there with mouse, simple.

Thank you for saying what I did earlier, it seems no one can read.

Also W7 is not %&$% its actually very very good, as was Vista but most peoples PC's were too crap and they bought the unstable 32bit version.

Thank you for saying what I did earlier, it seems no one can read.

Also W7 is not %&$% its actually very very good, as was Vista but most peoples PC's were too crap and they bought the unstable 32bit version.

Would reccomend the 64 bit version then? If so, will my computer handle it? I mean, does anything special make a PC 64 bit compatible or can any PC be? Could i install 7 on both my computers using one disc?

Cheers for any help :)

Would reccomend the 64 bit version then? If so, will my computer handle it? I mean, does anything special make a PC 64 bit compatible or can any PC be? Could i install 7 on both my computers using one disc?

Cheers for any help :)

It depends on whether your processors are 32 or 64 bit, post what your processor's speed and model are (e.g. AMD Turion x2 or Intel Dual Core xxx) and I'll do a search and let you know.

Archived