question about ordering from GAME

Hi guys like my post yesterday about ordering did any of you pre-order from GAME and if so do you get the journal on the day order or on the day on release?. Like I said before a few years ago you use to get it when you order if but you might not because they might not like you getting something for free and then not buy the game on release day :D:D:D. Only a week to go guys I feel like a kid again on Xmas morning

Hi guys like my post yesterday about ordering did any of you pre-order from GAME and if so do you get the journal on the day order or on the day on release?. Like I said before a few years ago you use to get it when you order if but you might not because they might not like you getting something for free and then not buy the game on release day :D:D:D. Only a week to go guys I feel like a kid again on Xmas morning

Can anyone make sense of this post?

I assume if you order with Game then you get a free journal, similar to some place that are offering a free travel mug.

He's asking that if you order from Game, do you get the journal posted when you order, or will it come a week later when the game does?

In previous years you got it when you pre-ordered, however, he's worried they might have changed their policy in fear of people ordering FM, getting the journal in the post, then cancelling their order afterwards and effectively stealing the journal.

Archived